Friday, April 26, 2013

Roxzis Resources And Other Terms

^.^ Hello and welcome to my Blog home, I will be posting all of my work done here rather then on the Ace

Community page and the RPG Maker Community page, It is easier for me to track my work done and over

all have a better hold on material and location of it. I do 100% edits as for now on portraits of standard RTP

style portraits such as an example shown below, I reedit them and add new features, I make very masculine

males and very pretty females, If you are seeking a normal standard edit of two to three images meshed

together to make one person, Please provide me the images with the request form that you are sending, all

requests will be finished within 24-48 hours of posting, This being said I will not always be taking request so

please ask before requesting, If you are vague on your request such as "I need him to look like this" or

"Make it change by adding the thing to it" I will not take that request. I do one image at a time please do not

plaster me with 3-5 images I may at times do two but it all depends on the time,length and detail.

By using my edits please be sure to credit me in your end game credits as well as Enterbrain for their

base models of the portraits. Soon once I have more time I will be making custom portraits

same terms and conditions apply.

------------->Example of Base Standard RTP Portrait

So if you want an image edited and or added too
please provide the images in that format.

*-*Roxzis

No comments:

Post a Comment